jueves, noviembre 30



How many times do I have to say. To get away?
Get gone. Flip your shit past another lass, Humble dwelling
You got your game, made your shot And you got away with a lot
But I'm not turned-on. So put away that meat you're selling
'Cause I do know what's good for me. And I've done what I could for you
But you're not benefiting. And yet I'm sitting, singing again.
Sing, sing again! How can I deal with this. If he won't get with this?
Am I gonna heal from this?. He won't admit to it. Nothing to figure out
I gotta get him out. It's time the truth was out
That he don't give a shit about me

How many times can it escalate. Till it elevates to a place I can't breathe?
And I must decide, if you must deride That I'm much obliged to up and go
I'll idealize, then realize that it's no sacrifice. Because the price is paid. And there's nothing left to grieve
Fucking go

'Cause I've done what I could for you And I do know what's good for me
And I'm not benefiting. Instead I'm sitting, singing again, singing again, singing again. Sing, sing, sing again!
How can I deal with this. If he won't get with this?
Am I gonna heal from this? He won't admit to it
Nothing to figure out. I gotta get him out. It's time the truth was out. That he don't give a shit about me
How can I deal with this. If he won't get with this?
Am I gonna heal from this? He won't admit to it. Nothing to figure out
I gotta get him out. It's time the truth was out. That he don't give a shit about me

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

muñequita: ¿Que mas quieres? Aquí tienes amigos que te queremos, tu familia, aunque siempre reniegues de ellos, y yo conozco a mas de dos que brincan por tener un algo contigo...

No se te quita la mala maña de andarte enamorando de las causas perdidas, pero no todo es así, ahora se que no soy el único güey que te dejo ir y lo tengo que decir " el tiempo es buen amigo y nos dirá quien es quien ", ¿recuerdas?
(ahora puedes mentar las ya acostumbradas madres que te sabes)
Te amo, ya tu sabes como.

p.d: Ya encontré tu libro, cuando te encuentres " la selva " para que te lo entregue.

Skene dijo...

eres un cabrón, pero pa´ que te digo si ya lo sabes...

[ ahí te aviso ]